~EndOfStory~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FR33Z3R's Gm Application

Go down

FR33Z3R's Gm Application Empty FR33Z3R's Gm Application

Post  rtrt06 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:43 pm

What are you applying for?:I am applying to be a gm in {end of story}

Name :My Real name is Eric and my Account name is FR33Z3R

Where do you live/Timezone:I live in New York, USA and i use the eastern timezone.

How active will you be: i will be really active. i will log on at 10 am- 12am mostly except when i go to school.

E-Mail:My email is rtrt06@yahoo.co.kr

Hobbies :I love to play games and i love maple story. i love playing end of story and i also love chatting with my friends.

How you'd handle a hacker :i would handle a hacker by either banning them after i take a screen shot proof without any warnings or i would suspend their account if the person seems like he/she will not do it again.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :if two people were fighting would hear them both out and see who's fault it is and then i would give the bad person warning.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? I have been gm in two servers. and name them: one server was element ms (which closed down) and i also was gm in Star Ms

Why should we choose you: Because i can help make a friendly server and help people that are in need by following the rules and make a peaceful/fun server.

Reason i applied: i applied because i have experience and i love being gm( i do not mean super spawning) i love helping people out and playing as gm in a great server.

Summary of yourself :i am Eric Bae and i love maplestory. i have a dog and i'm in a family of four. i love my family and i love this server.

Extra Info:i am 12 years old and i like anime and also i love football. i am Korean.

In game name: :FR33Z3R

rtrt06

Back to top Go down