~EndOfStory~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted) Empty Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted)

Post  [Intern]iPod Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Name: Andrew Kim

Where are you from+GMT: New York, New York, United States (GMT -5:00) (Current GMT -4:00)

MSN: I don't think that I have an MSN, but either way you can contact me at numbaonenub@gmail.com

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I have never been able to become a GM despite all of my attempts and I really want to learn what it is like to finally have the expirience as a GM. I have been a real Maplestory private server supporter for about a year. I quit GMS about a year ago, which is when I started playing private servers because I wanted a new expirience. I joined quite a few including AceMS and ValorStory but they all sadly got shut down. Although private servers are great, it still isn't a very new expirience to me until i get to be a GM.

How would you handle a Fight: I would handle a fight by first asking each of them Separately their side of the story. Then, I would re-ask them when they are together to see if any of their sides of the story changed. From there, I would try to determine who was the cause of the fight and would try to help end the conflict. If I am unable to do so, then I would have to jail them both till they sort out their issues. If they continue to fight afterwards, then I would have no choice but to ban them, at least temporarily.

How would you handle a Hacker: I would instant ban them hands down. If not, I would jail them until they have learned their lesson.

What do you do in your free time: I absolutely love to watch Naruto. Whenever I am not playing Maplestory private servers then I am watching Naruto. The only sport I play is Handball.

What are your Hobbies: I like to draw characters that I see in Naruto, but i also love to make up my own maplestory character, so i can call it my own creation. I also love to go on aim.

What are your interests: I especially love to do anything that has to do with technology. Maybe later on in life I will incorporate technology and drawing together and take classes in animation.

When do you get angry: I don't get angry too often because I am a happy person, but when I do get angry, it's because of scammers trying to trick new people or people who don't speak the common language into giving them things. I also get angry at hackers, I mean, why would people need to hack when private servers offer all kinds of benefits! cat

Reason you applied: I applied because I want to help people with their in game problems. Also, to gain expirience as a GM for the first time. I am willing to learn all about GMs.

IGN: My IGN would be iPod.

How long have you been playing EndOfTheStory: I have played for about 4 weeks. I find the server very interesting and unique. The GM's are very nice. I love the events.

Would you Donate: I definately would, my parents would let me use paypal I love you

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.: About three years ago is when I first started playing Maplestory. After a while I got tired of the same routine of trying to get to level seventy to change to third job, so about two years later, I decided to play maplestory private servers. I immediately fell in love with them and I have been playing them ever since.
BTW, I played GMS for about two years

Events: I have always wanted to do a PVP Tournament. -I pick two random names of the candidates, and tell them to go into the PVP map, they fight until one dies, the person moves on to the second round. The rest of the people continue to complete the first round two at a time, until we have all of the first round winners. Then, the process will repeat until we have a winner!-

Have you read the rules: Yes, I indeed have.

Extra Info: I don't like to write half-hearted applications, or any applications that have grammar or spelling errors, so I tried my best to prevent any of those .
Also, I love to just go onto maplestory and just hang around, and if any player has any questions then I will make sure to assist them. I would also follow the rules line by line, and if I see anyone breaking them, well, I'd take it from there affraid
Also love to be creative! Laughing
[Intern]iPod
[Intern]iPod

Back to top Go down

Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted) Empty Re: Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted)

Post  ShawnRawrs Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Accepted Razz

ShawnRawrs

Back to top Go down

Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted) Empty Jumper's a meanie

Post  [Intern]iPod Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

OK!
not 4 weeks -_-; maybe 1 week and 3 days!!!
OMFG!!
[Intern]iPod
[Intern]iPod

Back to top Go down

Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted) Empty Re: Gm applicaion -iPod- (Accepted)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down