~EndOfStory~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kasey's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Kasey's GM App Empty Kasey's GM App

Post  Kasey Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 pm

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name :Kasey Nguyen

Where do you live/Timezone: California; PST

How active will you be: I will be on as much as possible, probably 4-5 hrs a day, or even longer if needed

E-Mail: KaseyNguyenx916@aol.com

Hobbies : Playing basketball
Swimming
Hanging out with friends
Playing xbox i guess
Getting to know knew people
Playing MapleStory Very Happy

How you'd handle a hacker : If anyone reports theres a hacker i will immediately take action. I will go into hide, go to where ever the hacker is and find proof that he/she is really hacking, I will immediately ban the person.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :I think if two people were fighting, it would be so every1 could hear it so i would put them in a place where they could work it out without disturbing any1. Most likely jail.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? and name them: 1 AppleMS

Why should we choose you: I think you guys should choose me because I have the experience of being a GM. I have helped people before and I am hoping to still help people with any of there needs no matter what.

Can you code: No I can not.

Reason i applied: I applied for this job because i know what it takes to be a GM and I think people can easily get along with me.

Summary of yourself : I love to play basketball, it is my favorite sport of all. I am a very fun/loving person. I am very easy to get along with. I am doing very well in my studies. I sometimes read but not as much like I used to.

Extra Info:I live in Northern California. Play in a basketball league. I am a freshman now and looking forward to all the new challenges. :]

In game name: Kasey

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application :]

Kasey

Back to top Go down

Kasey's GM App Empty Good Luck

Post  [Intern]iPod Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 am

Pretty good, hope you make it.
[Intern]iPod
[Intern]iPod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum