~EndOfStory~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Apllication

Go down

GM Apllication Empty GM Apllication

Post  iJeff Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Name : Jeffrey ( Call me Jeff Pl0x)

Where do you live/Timezone: New York (Est Time)

How active will you be: I Will Be online for about 2/3 of the Day Unless i go out. (which i don't allot)

E-Mail:ISeeYouJeff@Gmail.com

Hobbies : I Like Talking, Txting, Cooking, and help people out.

How you'd handle a hacker : IF i interact a Hacker First i will take a Screen Shot for Proof and then i will !ipban/!Ban and that will Mac Ban them and they Cant Join back.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :If two people are Fighting i will give them a warning and if that docent solve the problem i will give then a Time out (Jail them)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? and name them: i have Been a GM in 5 severs,
MapleRoyals, BounceyMS, AngelMS, DarkMS, SonyMS.

Why should we choose you: You dont have to choose me its your choice but if you want to know its because i give a helping hand in anytime of need and i have tons of patience.

Can you code:I Can Code a LITTLE bit i haven't code in a while so don't expect me to be able to code a snail.

Reason i applied: The Reason i Applied is because as a GM it give's me more responsibility and i want to show that i am a Man of my word and it can really Test myself out.

Summary of yourself : I am 15 year's old i live in New York and i am from European-Hispanic decent. I like Playing Video Games and i have a collection of Arcade Games and stuff relating to Video Games.

Extra Info: I like Eating Brownies and have real talks that have Emotion.

In game name: iJeff

iJeff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum