~EndOfStory~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

autumn's GM application

Go down

autumn's GM application Empty autumn's GM application

Post  autumn Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:43 pm

What are you applying for?: GM-Game Master

Name : Amber

Where do you live/Timezone: Pacific Time Canada, Current Date and Time: July 12, 2009, 4:25 pm

How active will you be: I am alway on basically cause at the moment I have no life.

E-Mail: autumn.dawnn@hotmail.com

Myspace: www.myspace.com/73349541 (for in need contact)

Hobbies : I don't have many but here are a few. I sing and write songs, thought I epically fail. I watch to much anime for my own good, which is sad cause I am constantly picked on for it. I play DDR, RockBand and any RPG games to much its kinda funny, Im such a gamer. (I AM NOT A GEEK) I'm a photographer in the making, I love taking pictures! I am also a artist who is currently learning to use PhotoShop and once I've mastered it I hope to make cool banners for EndOfStory.

How you'd handle a hacker : I do not tolerate hackers at all...but in my past of being a GM I've learned things...I usually automatically ban hackers no questions hands down but sometimes I jail and just question..

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I hate when people fight...it really annous me, though I am VERY sarcastic when it comes to things I may give a sarcastic reply to the fighting. I would seperate them to two different maps and ask them both sides of the story then my judgement would be bassed on that.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? and name them: I've been a GM 4 times, for short periods of time because of the servers closing down. I have been a GM in ShadowMS (OLD SERVER), OaisisMS, DarkCloudMS, TeatTimeMS but there all closed besides the NEW version of ShadowMS with a different Owner.

Why should we choose you: I think I should become a GM just based off my sparky sarcastic additude...I make things lots of fun in my opinon. I love to help people out and make sure they are clear about the game if just starting Maple for the first time, just like I helped my friend who was clueless at the time on how to play the game.

Can you code: By code you mean know the GM codes yes I know mainly all of them plus I still have my handbook from when I was GM previously. My brother knows how to actually CODE things for PS's in which hes been teaching me.

Reason i applied: I applied not to simply just get to be "control" of the game like many people apply for a GM spot nor to get any "romantic" relationsships which many also abuse their powers to do so. I do not want to be that type of GM i simply just like helping people and the owner out in making this PS one of the best.

Summary of yourself : Well I have graduated highschool with honors...I am very proud of that. I live on my own with my girlfriend...but please don't be homophobic dispite mysexual orrientation I am a amazing person or so I am told. I have a unique style and ways in handling things. I work at west49 and love it. I love just being with friends and having a smoke. I work on my art and play my xbox 360 all the time. Lol Im just a silly girl all in all.

Extra Info: I've played over 100 different private servers and I havn't really came across many I like just the 4 I was GM on and this one cause of the amazing friends I have made and everything. I played GMS for at least 4 years and I disliked it. I have been playing PS's for 2-3 years now. I love PS was more...and the people are much more helpful and kind compared to GMS.

In game name: autumn

Thank you for reading my application concidering how longggg it is. I hope that this private server doesn't close down or I will be surely sad. I hope you enjoyed my application. <3
autumn
autumn

Back to top Go down