~EndOfStory~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shakey's GM app

Go down

Shakey's GM app Empty Shakey's GM app

Post  shakey Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm

What are you applying for?: GM position (obviously)

Name : Jose

Where do you live/Timezone: Florida, East Coast

How active will you be: several hours during the day. its summer now so i might be out quite a bit.

E-Mail: insanejalapeno@live.com

Hobbies : exercising, computer games, girls, goin to the beach, most sports.

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban him of course

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : jail them. they already disturbed the peace, dont want them around causing more problems, then i would talk it out with them in private. or just let them keep fighting by themselves in jail until they realize how stupid they are.(id ask first before the second one btw)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? and name them: ive been a GM twice in the past, once in Akarama MS and i do not remember the name of the other.

Why should we choose you: im good at keeping my cool and keeping situations under control. id also hold events whenever allowed to and keep the player's experience as fun as possible. you dont HAVE to pick me btw, and i will actually play your server even if i dont get accepted. (unlike some people who just join servers to be GMs)

Can you code: not currently, i am going to be learning to soon though

Reason i applied: im interested

Summary of yourself : i'm mature, calm, try to make people laugh as much as possible. ive been employed before so im responsible.

Extra Info: i like to be around people my age and older, so dont take offense if i dont seem very talkative to some people

In game name: Shakey

shakey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum